| ||My Fundraising Goal:|
| ||Money Raised to Date:|
If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
|Join me in my efforts to support Arthritis Foundation, Pacific Region!|
|Thank you for taking the time to visit my page. I'm frantically working to prepare for the 570 miles bike ride from San Fran to LA. Over 1 week we will experience 28 thousand feet of elevation change. It's hard to complain though knowing the daily challenges that those with an autoimmune disease, such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, deal with. While you canít help me ride from San Fran to LA, you can help support those suffering from arthritis by making a donation.|
If you have donation fatigue or arenít sure if this cause is worth supporting I completely understand but consider the following before deciding:
1. Arthritis is not just an inconvenience. It's acute and chronic inflammation. It is pain, swelling, and stiffness that can damage tissue irreparably. It's any one of over 100 ailments that affect every part of the body, from joints to skin to eyesight and more.
2. Chances are high that you know someone directly impacted by arthritis as it affects more than 50 million Americans, including more than 300,000 children.
3. The number of people suffering from arthritis is expected to grow significantly in the coming years
4. This ride is the largest individual fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation. Cost of the tour are offset by sponsors so your donation supports finding a cure, better treatment, funding research and promoting advocacy
5. The Pacific Region of the Arthritis Foundation, where our donations go, consistently receives a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator every year. This is the highest rating a nonprofit organization can receive for its sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency!