PRESENTED BY AMGEN
The Arthritis Foundation's California Coast Classic Bike Tour is a scenic bike ride that takes place over 8 days and covers 525 miles along the coast on Highway 1. The Tour starts in the heart of San Francisco and ends in the iconic Pacific Palisades of Los Angeles. The "CCC", as it is affectionately known, is a full-service ride which provides the framework for one of the most incredible experiences of a lifetime. We welcome beginners to experienced cyclists to enjoy the coastline's famous wineries, lighthouses and beaches.
The California Coast Classic benefits the Arthritis Foundation by raising vital funds needed to find a cure for arthritis. Money raised provides educational resources for adults and children, scholarships for our National Juvenile Arthritis Conference, kids' camps and much more.
Ready to Ride? Register today for the 2017 California Coast Classic or if you have any questions, please contact our CCC Bike Tour staff!
Shannon Marang Cox Ph: 909-489-2217 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Campbell Ph: 323-746-7791 E: email@example.com
What’s Included in the CCC 17 Tour Package:
Riders pay $55-$125 registration fee and raise a minimum of $3,300-$3500 to join the tour, which includes:
- Official 2017 California Coast Classic Jersey
- Official 2017 California Coast Classic Wind Jacket
- Official 2017 California Coast Classic T-shirt
- Camping Fees (Hotels are available and optional at rider’s expense)
- Fully supported Rest Stops on the route to include all fuel needed to complete the ride: food, hydration, gels and snacks
- Mechanical Support
- SAG Vehicles and Shuttles
- 5-Star Catered Breakfasts and Dinners
- Nightly Entertainment and Social Hour
- Kick-Off Breakfast in San Francisco
- Closing Ceremony Celebration and Lunch for rider plus one guest in Los Angeles
- Daily Luggage Transfers
- An unforgettable adventure, breathtaking views, friendships and fond memories to last a lifetime!